Wednesday 16 December 2015

Vegan scum are killing the planet!



After years of listening to how people who eat meat are killing the planet, there is finally a ray of light http://www.sciencealert.com/vegetarian-and-healthy-diets-may-actually-be-worse-for-the-environment-study-finds . Now I will do as all good anti vaccine nutjobs do and take the one article on the net saying that meat is good for the environment and run with it.


 No longer will you be able to hold this over us. No longer can you sit on your high horse and say I am saving the planet. Now all you are doing is killing the planet and eating my food’s food. Like I always say to the vegan scum, our ancestors did not fight their way up the food chain for us to be vegan. The world we are living in now has made us soft and made us forget where we come from. Back in the day when people had to fight for a living they would eat whatever they could get without any of this vishi washi I cant eat this or that. Veganism is a product of easy living!!! Now stop your shit and go eat a balanced diet.

"Eating lettuce is over three times worse in greenhouse gas emissions than eating bacon," I think I will be ordering a bacon salad .

No comments:

Post a Comment